1. The KODiM Crusade is an act of will arisen from concern about
the salvation of the youth. It is an act of prayer and charity.
2. The intention behind KODiM is commending the children and the youth to
Divine Mercy in order to protect them from evil, scandalization and
3. The KODiM Crusade lasts for an indefinite period of time
until the peril vanishes.
4. Anyone can join KODiM for as long a period of time as they wish.
5. The will of joining the Crusade has to be expressed through signing into
the Book of the Crusade which belongs to the Congregation of Divine
There is a registration form that needs to be filled in with one’s name or nickname,
time of joining and form of abnegation/mortification.
6. People who don’t use the Internet can fill in the registration form and
personally deliver it to the sisters of ZMB or mail it to them.
7. Participation in KODiM means reciting the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
everyday (at least once) and taking on an abnegation/mortification
for the intention of the Crusade.
8. Taking on an abnegation/mortification could be permanent or tenable,
it is the choice of the benefactor.
9. Volunteers can share the testimony of their deeds and prayers in shape of
a comment published on ZMB sites after a verification process.
We ask for propriety as all offensive, harmful and vulgar comments
will not be published. Promotional or advertising posts are forbidden as well.
10. The list of all participants of KODiM- the Book of the Crusade- will not be
published or shared with anyone.